This review policy (Review policy) set out the terms for providing reviews of the products on www.firstposition.com (the Site). Any submission of reviews by you to the Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms and conditions of this policy.
Every review submitted to the Site (Review) will be checked by us for compliance with our content standards described below (Content Standards) before it is published. We will try to publish as many Reviews as we can but we cannot guarantee that all Reviews will be published. We also cannot guarantee how quickly Reviews will be posted on the Site as this will depend on other commitments.
We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any Review which we deem to be in contravention of this policy. We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Site by any person in contravention of this Review policy.
Submission of Reviews
Before making a Review you must register with the Site. Your name may appear as part of your Review when published.
These Content Standards apply to each part of a Review as well as to its whole. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Review breaches the Content Standards.
A Review must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- Be relevant.
A Review must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Disclose the name or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
- Infringe or breach the rights of any other person.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
By submitting a Review to the Site, you agree to grant International Dance Supplies Limited a non-exclusive licence to use that Review. Although you will still own the copyright in your Review, International Dance Supplies Limited will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Review. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence.
Please also note that, in accordance with the Content Standards above, you must ensure that your Review does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your Review to the Site, you are warranting that you have the right to grant International Dance Supplies Limited the non-exclusive copyright licence described above.
If you wish to complain about any Review posted to the Site, please contact us using the contact us page on our Site. We will then review the Review and decide whether it complies with our Content Standards above. We will deal with any Review which, in our opinion, violates our Content Standards as described above (see section "Breach of these Review policy"). We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
Changes to this Review policy
We may revise this Review policy at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.